Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

HYAH!


1st Day: I was awakened from my sleep to find my… somebody who happened to live in my house with me, was leaving. I had a very strange dream about a princess who needed my help desperately. She seemed to be summoning me down to the dungeon of the castle where she was apparently being held captive by an evil wizard who had broken… some spell the 7 sages of long ago put on a tomb to conceal a dark magic. Once I found a secret passage to the dungeon, I found my roommate dying. He wished me luck and thanked me for the time we had spent together. (Note: Points for tugging on the heartstrings. Although I think I would be a little more motivated if the game had made it a little clearer who that guy was that I cared about very much.) Anyways I wandered through the dungeon and found Princess Zelda, sure enough, held prisoner by what I can only assume was the evil wizard’s henchmen. She told me of the only remaining sage who could help us and where he was. The secret tunnels, or should I say sewage tunnels, seemed a little unnecessary, but mad props to any princess who will trench through sewers. Apparently if I don’t save the day “Hyrule shall never again know peace.” Motivation much? Anyways I’m headed off to find the one sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment